First of all i have to say thanks to Chris and Tom for cleaning up and updating my computer for me. Its running nice and fast now and the screen even looks better! what guys!!
So this morning i buckled down (laced up is more relevant) and did the 45 minute turbojam workout. This is the first time i've done the 45 minute one. It was a great workout and i finished it! Then a few hours later i headed into town and met up with christy and we walked for about an hour with our strollers. I left Gabe at home with lawrence and took the younger two. It was Lily's first ride in the stroller and she loved it. She was awake until the last five minutes and she never fussed once. I didn't actually track my calories today but i'm pretty sure i was well within range. So hopefully tomorrow goes as well (hard for me on sundays).
Tonight I made Noah a pair of pants. This is my first non-baby pair and they look great i think! i haven't tried them on him yet cause i made them after the kids were down for the night so hopefully they fit good. If they do he will be showing them off at church tomorrow. I'll try and take a picture tomorrow and post it on here. I'm really hoping to master something other than pants and blankets soon. Maybe a dress or a shirt? I will leave you with some new pics of the midgets.
my beautiful girl
bedtime story with Daddy
Loving her mobile
Look mom, i'm almost rolled over!
I had a little photo shoot with Noah the other day, what a natural!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! There too cute! Hope the pants fit him!
Great photos Starla!
I keep hearing about the turbo jam. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Love the picture of Lawrence reading to the boys :)
i'll say it again! your kids are the cutest!
Post a Comment