Today's Challenge: complete 5 pushups attempts !

okay before you say that you can't do them at all and give up before you even start trying here are some tips. Start with "girly" pushups". they are still hard but easier. Instead of toes on the ground, leave your knees on the ground. If you have an excercise ball they are even easier on them. Start by putting your legs on the ball and your hands on the ground, the more of your leg that is on the ball the easier (thighs on is easiest, just ankles on is hardest). Just do one at a time, later on in the day try another, an hour later another until you've at least atempted 5 of them. If you don't manage to go all the way down to the ground who cares!!! At least you tried. This is a great way to gauge your progress. Pushups are one of the best allover body strengtheners. They strengthen your arms, your back, your legs, and your abs if your doing them correctly. I say again....Dont' give up!!! Just try them! then try them again tomorrow and keep trying them until one day you'll notice that you can do 5, 10,20 all at once!!! I'm not saying to do 5 pushups at once perfectly. Just attempt 5 throughout the day. Have Fun!!!
p.s. check out this link for a video clip of the "girly" pushup.
5 comments:
If we don't do any tonight at class I'll do 5 when I get home.
lol i tried them....pretty much sucked hehehe
tasha - Yay for you for trying!!! thats what the challenge was, to try!!!
I did my fair share using the bosu ball and am feeling it right now!! Yowzers!
Post a Comment